Wednesday 5 November 2014

Adam and Zac'ss Birthday Party - free 3D cube minecraft invite!

Over the Deepavali holiday, my SIL wanted to throw her boys their birthday party and she had asked for my help to do the Candy Buffet. 

Firstly she wanted a 3D cube invitation to be given to Adam's classmates. I browsed on the net and found templates on Etsy for about RM25 - RM30. So I felt really ambitious and started designing one!! I loved how it turned out. But I have to admit, I did not do the assemblying. Konti (Adam's daddy) pulled an all nighter making those cubes! 

(SEE END OF ENTRY FOR LINKS TO THE THE INVITES!)

Here is Adam with his invites. 

Nazrin with his invitation


Next up were the candy buffet. 
As usual, I found a free printable from here.  Then I went to the Cocoa Tree at Pavillion to get the matching candies to fit the theme. 

I also created some TNT's out of red twizzlers and some strings. 

Candies according to their themes!

The cakes were made by Kakak's neighbour in matching Minecraft theme. 

Cupcakes
Cake
Here is the full dessert table. It looked brilliant with the banner that Konti printed off. This  was printed at Purple Print Bangi at RM1 per square foot!! The total price was around RM35 only!! So CHEAP!! Konti was super excited I guess for the party as he made so many extra props. Like those boxes and foam sticks and picks on the wall. He even made a treasure chest!! 

The full Candy Table

Happy birthday Adam and Zac!
Adam cutting his cake
The happy family!!
And my little family

Finally, a full family picture (minus Ninin). 

The Razaks
So as promised here is the link to the invite that I made. You will have to download the font first from here.

LINK TO INVITE, click HERE

Do let me know if you have any problems and I will try to help as best as I can!






5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, it was very easy to change the info on the invites and they printed up beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing...Can you please help me by telling me how to change the Info on the invites???
    Thanks again
    Rania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you would need to download the template first and also download the minecraft font (which u need to install in your comp). then edit =) i just realised that on the template there is some random pic on it which u need to delete first!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...