Sunday 22 November 2015

Pre labour beauty haul from Sephora

The day before I gave birth, I managed to squeeze one last shopping trip to Sephora. I really wanted to shop their holiday sets so after about an hour circling their gift sets area I walked away with these!

1- Soap and Glory set
2- Tarte lipstick set
3- Candle from Bath and Body works



This was bought as a pampering set to be used during confinement. I am currently staying at my mum's so I have been using these for toiletries.


This lipstick set was too cute and I love the colours in the set. I have yet to use any of them though. Gosh I really miss putting on make up!


Another confinement item. I have been using this in the living room of my mum's house where we (me, hubby and the kids) are currently camping. 

I really wanted to get the Tarte brush set but I already have those brushes it was hard to justify the purchase. But they were so cheap tho especially when I have my 10% discount as well. 

Unfortunately (or rather fortunately for the wallet) the Too Faced items weren't out then. I want to get the Melted Kisses and Cheeks set! I hope they are still available when I finish confinement! 

Did u all get anything from the holiday sets?



  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...