Thursday 19 September 2013

Reflexology at Asianel Starhill

Last week I managed to redeem my Groupon at Asianel Reflexology @ Starhill.

Foot Reflexology + Traditional Head Massage + Foot Scrub for 1 Person at Starhill Gallery for RM28 instead of RM116. 

  • 1-hour foot reflexology package for men and women.
  • Foot reflexology helps improve blood circulation, reduce muscle aches, and restores energy.
  • Traditional head massage relieves stress.
  • Includes exfoliating foot scrub to remove dead skin cells.
  • Holistic spa centre conveniently located at Starhill Gallery, Bukit Bintang.
  • Customers also get 40% off selected spa packages (valid during the same visit).


The place itself is very small as it consisted of a round area with about 8 chairs and it was very dark as per pic above.

I added a shoulder massage which was for an additional RM20++ and she started with that. Then she moved up to massage the head, temples and face. All the while our feet were soaked in the foot bath scattered with rose petal. Then she scrubbed my feet and started the reflexology. The massage was so good that I dozed off and an hour went by in a blitz. What would have been even more perfect was if they would let me stay on for half an hour at least to continue my nap. I seriously didn't want to get up! So yes this Groupon was totally worth it!

We're scouting for more deals on Groupon on now! hehe

Yeay day out with the mummies!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...