Wednesday 1 October 2014

3 Ray Ban Sunglasses Styles

I have always had one pair of sunglasses that I use all the time. I buy one and that's the one that I use until it breaks. I use mine all the time as sunglasses are great accessories to perk up your outfit instantly! You can just wear a t-shirt and jeans but when paired with sunglasses the whole outfit looks a bit more awesome and sometime I pretend like I'm a superstar or something! More importantly it hides my terrible dark panda eyes especially when I don't have time to cover them up with makeup (which is often!). Ray-Ban is one of the most popular sunglasses brand in the market that offers a wide range of trendy designs! Let's check out some of their designs!

The first ray ban sunglasses design is the classic black one and goes perfectly with any outfit. I love this Wayfarer as you can wear it casually with a top and leggings for a day out in town or when going out with your girlfriends for a cup of coffee! But you can also pair it up with a dress for a more elegant and stylish look!


The second style is the mirrored design Ray-Ban. This is your sunglasses if you're a bit shy as you can hide behind the reflective lenses. When you accessorized with this particular sunglasses, it gives the whole outfit a more edgy look and it looks pretty cool too! As you can see in the picture below, she is wearing a soft pastel coloured top but when paired with the glasses, she looks more edgy!


Lastly, the most famous and iconic style of Ray-Ban is the tinted Aviators. This one gives a more soft yet feminine look and it complements all skin tones. You can show off your beautiful eyes too with this one!




Lucky for us, ZALORA now stock these wonderful sunglasses with lots of designs and all at affordable prices! If you're interested to grab a few pairs, head on over to ZALORA!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...