Monday 21 May 2018

Beauty haul April

Just a couple of recent purchases.

1. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Archive

This is not mine. We bought this as a present for Jid as she has been wanting this lipstick in the shade Miss Kensington. This archive features 3 limited edition shades which includes the shade she wanted.



2. Fenty Beauty Mini set

I don't wear highlighter but I really wanted this! The highlighter shade is almost GOLD but still wearable. The lipgloss is nice too but I hardly ever wear glosses these days. Good thing these are in tiny sizes. I bought these during the Sephora sale and I also got the big girl BANG mascara from Benefit which is my current fave at the moment.



3. Polo Blue Perfume set

This was actually a present for the hubs! Got him a small speaker too.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...