Thursday 21 May 2015

Sephora 20% off Black Card Member's Haul

If you don't know, there is a 20% off storewide for all Black Card Sephora members. It started yesterday until this Saturday (23rd May). 

Honestly I didn't have anything specific in mind that I wanted to buy but after walking around I saw the deluxe sample size of "They're Real Push Up Liner" by Benefit which I have been wanting to try so I grabbed that. As I was waiting to pay the Clinique Moisture Surge was calling out to me! My skin has been so dry lately esp. on my chin and around the nose area so I grabbed that too. 

Separately, I also bought the sunscreen from Kiehl's as I was running out and wanted to try something new. It's so light weight and watery but it does have that sunscreen smell to it though.

It's amazing how a lil spot of shopping can do so much to lift up your mood. I was practically giddy after my little haul =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...