Thursday 30 July 2015

Review - Chanel Rouge Coco in Legende 428

Happy National Lipstick Day!


Apparently it was (or still is?) National Lipstick Day yesterday! So I thought I'd share with you my new lippy. I actually bought this a while ago (just before GST came in - so back in April) and haven't used it since! So far I have tried 3 other shades Camelia, Mademoiselle and Mystique (read here). 

Close up of Legende
The shade is pink toned and shimmery. Actually I was looking for something more red rather than pink but most of the shades were not available (they did not want to stock up before GST). Chanel Coco Rouge has the best formulation in my opinion. It's moisturising and the colour is long lasting. I even prefer this than my Nars as I thought that was a bit dry.

Swatched

Chanel Rouge Coco - Legende
And here it is on me! 

selfie sket hehe
The price is now RM106 (inc. GST). Although I bought it before GST came in at RM100. However the last one I bought back in 2013 it was RM95. A bit on the pricey side but love it!

Here are my current Coco Rouge.

L-R : Mademoislle, Mystique and Legende


Swatched (bottom to top) ; Mademoislle, Mystique and Legende




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...