Monday 31 October 2016

Review - First ever Charlotte Tilbury purchase!

I was browsing on my instagram one night and stumbled across a MUA's account who was currently in the UK and he was taking orders for Charlotte Tilbury. So I quickly DM'ed him and transferred the money and when I arrived to work this morning my parcel was waiting for me on the table.

I ordered the Matte Revolution Mini Lipstick Charms. I figured it was the best and cheapest way to sample their coveted lipstick. They are GBP29 but I paid RM165 + RM8 (postage) so the mark up was about RM20. But CT is not available here so I guess that's fair.


Mini lipstick charms
So when it's called MINI it really is a MINI! I was shocked and disappointed to see how little they were!


They came in 3 colours Amazing Grace, Red Carpet Red and Very Victoria




Now let's talk about the formulation. I tried it on and OMG it glides on so creamily! It's no wonder these lipsticks are sooo famous! They go on cream but dry matte! I absolutely love it! I am now kicking myself not buying more! Oh how I would love to go back to the UK and do a make up shopping spree at Charlotte Tilbury!!

Ok next up is HUDA liquid matte -  so stay tuned for the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...