Thursday 10 November 2016

Happy first birthday Aaman

I was over the moon when I found out that I was pregnant again. And then you came into the world, this time last year and you have brought so much joy to our lives since.

I love how your face lights up when you see me when the rest of the time you have that expressionless look on you face. 
I love how to always look for me the moment you open your eyes (and start crying when I'm not there and even louder when Appa tries to soothe you)
I love feeding you and enjoy our bonding sessions, even though you like to pinch me while you nurse
I love how you simple roll away when you've had enough milk and want to sleep
I love every single thing about you that my heart feels like it's bursting from loving you and your brother so much.

You have grown so quickly, I am already chasing you around the house. I pray that you grow up to be a good boy and a good muslim. I hope that I am good enough mother to you and your brother, but do know that I love you so much! 






Happy 1st birthday my baby bear 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...