Thursday 23 August 2018

Daiso Washing Drum Cleaner and TIPS

Have you notice black flakes stuck to your laundry after washing them? That's what I have been having and I suspect that it's from my washing drum. I saw a few posts on how to clean your washing machine such us using bicarb + vinegar and also cleaner for Cosway but I saw that Daiso also has something similar. So after searching a few Daiso, I managed to find it!



Instructions in Japanese
Here is a very helpful forum with the translations. Link

The product
So basically you put this in your washing machine with the max water setting. Ideally you let it soak for hours but I didn't wait and just let the machine run. Check out all the gunk and dirt coming out from the washing drum!



When you see the dirt floating, you should get a strainer and scoop it out. I didn't have any so I just let the washing machine do its full cycle. At the end of the cycle I had to wipe out the dirty stuff that came out and it was A LOT! Then I ran the cleaning cycle and had to wipe again at the end. There were still stuff coming out, so I ran the wash and rinse cycle twice before I dared using the washing machine again!

So warning! You have to run a few cycles before you can use your machine again!


But after that, the satisfaction of knowing that you got all that dirty disgusting gunk out was awesome! No more black flakes in your clothes!! YEAY!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...