Thursday 30 August 2018

Lash Lift - I finally have lashes!

So anyone who knows me, know that I long for long curly lashes. I envy my boys who have beautiful lashes! So then a week ago, as I was watching videos on Instagram on how they do eyelash perming, my SIL messaged me asking me if I wanted to join her to do lash lifting! What a co-incidence!! I immediately said YES! This is the account detail of the person who did our lashes. Her name is Ain and you can check out her work.



Ok here are my lashes before the lift.



Check it out AFTER! (the pic below is without mascara).



I am loving my lashes now and as it turns out, I DO HAVE THEM! This is supposed to last for 2 months and then you need a top up. After a few treatments, you might be lucky and may not need them anymore. But that depends on your lashes.



The treatment takes 45 minutes where they apply a number of things to the lashes. She applied serums, keratin and lifting serum, tint and finally treatment. You're not suppose to have any contact with water for 2 hours after, but since I couldn't pray I refrained from washing my eye area at all until the next morning. My SIL's lashes went down the next morning on one side. Ain was nice enough to come and re-do it again for her the next day. It was fine after that.

Now 1 week in, my lashes are still curled. I can't believe I have never discovered this before! If you're looking to lift up your lashes do check out Ain's services. Totally recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...