Friday 9 August 2013

Salam Aidilfitri

As usual our raya is spent going back and forth between Nibong Tebal and Kuala Kangsar. On the first day of raya, the morning is spent with kimi's parents and the after beraya (and getting my duit raya hehe yes my fil gives me duit raya! Wheee) we would shoot back to Kuala Kangsar. 

At Nibong Tebal

With the Razaks
At Kuala Kangsar

The Shamsudins


Gutted that this year they didn't wait for me for the photo and maaf sessions. Boo!

But happy nonetheless that everyone (bar my sis as she's with the inlaws this year) made it back safe and sound for this raya. Alhamdulillah! 

Hope everyone had a blessed Aidilfitri with their loved ones. I seek your forgiveness for any wrong doings or wrong words. Selamat Hari Raya and Maaf Zahir Batin!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...