Monday 28 October 2013

Mummy's Pampering Weekend Part I - Mani pedi @ Sommerset

Kimi and Nazrin were away for the weekend attending a wedding in Johor.
As I had classes on Saturday (where attendance was compulsory in order for me to pass), I was alone over the weekend so I decided to have a Pampering Weekend.

It all started with a detour to Bangsar after class on Saturday for a manicure and pedicure at Somerset Nails and Waxing.
The store is on the top floor
Ring the bell to go in!

Super comfy chairs for the mani pedi

(all 3 pics above credit from JamieChin.com)
I tend to have cracked and dry heels so every now and then I have to get that scrubbed and clean.
This place does the best heel treatment! And it's only RM35 (on top of RM40 pedicure, it has to be done together). The girl scrubbed it gently, you know some tend to scrub away like crazy til it hurts? Not this girl...she was thorough and my heels were so soft and smooth afterwards.
Scrubbing away the dry heel.
Manicure to top it off

The whole treatment last for about an hour and a half for RM128 all together including buffing.



SOMMERSET NAILS AND WAXING
19A FIRST FLOOR JALAN TELAWI 3
BANGSAR

03-2287 8887

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...