Friday 22 November 2013

Pancakes Recipe

Easiest pancake recipe and so yummy too!

Here's the recipe (given by Jid);

Dry ingredients
1 1/2 cups  ALL PURPOSE FLOUR
1 tbsp        SUGAR (although I tend to put a bit more in so that you can eat them plain)
3 tsp          BAKING POWDER
1/4 tsp       SALT

Wet ingredients
1 1/4 cups  FRESH MILK
1               EGG
2 tbsp        MELTED BUTTER
1 tsp         VANILLA ESSENCE

Mix dry and wet ingredients separately, and then combine.


I even had a little helper last weekend!!

I might thrown in bananas and choc chips this weekend to the recipe above. Will let you know how that turns out!!

2 comments:

  1. This is probably the same recipe that Jid shared with me back during our student days kat UK. Scrumptious! I remember making it for my housemates and they loved it!

    Tiba2 terasa nak makan pancakes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. alah comelnya si kitchen helper tu ek

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...