Thursday 7 November 2013

Watsons Beauty Haul



Went shopping for some essential beauty items.

1 - Dove Hair Fall shampoo, conditioner and serum
My hair is so chronically thinning and I am not quite sure why. To blame it on post postpartum, my boy is more than 2 years old now. Why is it starting now?? Could just be due to age. Haihhh...

Will do a separate review on this later.

2- Colgate Dental Travel Kit
Just wanted to get a new toothbrush and thought this kit was cute complete with mouth wash and toothpaste.

3 - Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Serum
I have ran out of my Estee Lauder Pore Minimising Serum and this seems like the best alternative from reviews I have read before.

Will cover this separately too.

4 - BIC Shavers
For obvious reasons :p

So what have you purchased recently??

I am looking forward to Christmas as that's when all the beauty sets come out!! More shopping then!! Wheeee... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...