Friday 27 December 2013

The Biggest Bag of 2013

As the year end is around the corner, Purseblog.com has come out with their "Biggest Bag of 2013" list.

And I am so happy that my MK Selma is one of it. SCORE!

So just for fun, I have ranked these bags to which one I want most!


1-Celine Trapeze Bag

Who wouldn't want the Trapeze?? This bag is the BAG of the year if you ask me. With a hefty price tag too! 

2-Fendi 2Jours Bag

Most bag designers are shying away from monograms and going for the sleek and chic look of their bags. Kudos Fendi on the 2Jours! Love the structure of the bag and that little tag is personalisable too! 

3-MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Bag

So glad I bought this a few months back. It definately tamed my hunger for any other bag and it is kinda similar to the Celine Trapeze. So tak la membuak sgt nafsu handbag tu :p

4-Chanel Boy Bag

Personally the chanel boy range are a bit too butch for me. I prefer the classic style more.

5-Louis Vuitton W Bag

Not a fan of this one either but I love LV so I wouldn't mind this too!

6-Valentino Rockstud Bags

This bag is very edge which I don't think I can pull off. But love the colour! and again I can't pull off that colour

7-Coach Borough Bag

Coach is another brand that has revamped itself. Their bags designs are now classy and not so makcik dah and I wouldn't mind it. 

8-Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag

This is kinda like the LV Noe bag which I think is a bit impractical.

9-Fendi Bag Buggies

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO THIS?!! who would buy this??


So which bag would you chose out of the 9??



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...