Thursday 5 June 2014

Review - DiorShow Iconic Overcurl

I purchased this as my current Mascara has gone missing (which I just found this morning :p).
This was purchased during the Sephora member's sale at 20% off. As there was a discount, I decided to try this one as my aunty uses this and it really lengthens here barely there lashes.
The packaging
My new mascara

Directions for application
Before
After! 
Like I said, my lashes are barely there (My son has longer lashes! Mummy is super jealous!). This is with 2 coats, and not lash curling.
The effect is more visible sideways.
Sideways




  • It doesn't clump 
  • Gives the desired effect (ie visible lashes)
  • Lengthens my lashes and also curls them
  • Washable (easier for ablution before prayers)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...