Friday 24 January 2014

Birthday Present #2

Prior to my birthday, I discreetly added a birthday wish list on my sidebar.
When I say discreetly, I didn't scream and shout about it and hoped that people would notice! 

And my family members did!! Wheee...
The Razaks were organising a surprise birthday party and my sister in laws notice the wish list.
So off they went to get some of the items on my wish list.

What I didn't expect is to get 4 of the items (plus extra!) struck off the list!!

The birthday basket beautifully put together by Mas! 

  • Diptyque Gardenia Scented Candle
  • Benefit Rockateur
  • Benefit Gimme Brow
  • L'occitane Shower Gel
  • L'occitane Shampoo & Conditioner


Thank you so much everyone for the lovely basket!!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...