Friday 28 February 2014

Keratin Hair Treatment - Groupon

[Up to 71% Off] Keratin Hair Treatment from RM199.

My hair has been so frizzy as of late so I decided to try Keratin treatment.
Got a voucher from Groupon so I went to the hair saloon.

Go A Head Hair Studio, Taman MelawatiNo. 261, Jalan Bandar 12, Taman Melawati, 53100 Kuala Lumpur.

The treatment started with application of the keratin all over.
Then she wrapped my hair up and put the steamer on. She did all this while I was snoozing on the chair! hehe
After that she used a hair iron to iron my hair and to seal in the keratin.

A hair wash followed and a mask (another snooze!) then my hair was blow dried and styled.

Verdict

My hair looked straight after the treatment. The frizz didn't completely go away but it looked smooth. It felt really nice and soft.

However after I washed my hair, it was back to its frizzy self. So I was dissappointed!
Maybe because I didn't use (purchase) their shampoo and conditioner afterwards that it didn't last but the girl told me that it should last at least 2 months. 

So won't be doing this again!
Left : Straight after the treatment
Right: After my first hair wash 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...