Thursday 13 February 2014

Natte's admission to the BAR

Last Friday, I attended Natte's admission to the BAR.
Boy have I missed her while she was away from our company to do her chambering. I still missed her although she comes here for breakfast first before heading to the law firm.

For each lawyer-to-be, their "Mover" (ie another lawyer) will read out a speech written by the respective lawyer-to-be. At the end of each person's speech, I teared up! All the parents must be SO PROUD. When it was Natte's turn, I felt so proud of her. She is a go-getter this one! Once she sets her mind to do something, she will do it and she gives it her BEST! I wish I had that quality. I am a bit chilled hehe


Inside the court. Curi2 cari gambar
I so wanted to video the moment when the Judge announces that she is admitted to the BAR but no phones allowed and there was a very GARANG police woman!

Anyways, CONGRATULATIONS Natte'!!!
We are all so proud of you! 




Love you a million cupcakes (damn I miss her cupcakes!!) 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...