Saturday 8 March 2014

MH370

I heard about it this morning, but it didn't become REAL to me until i found out that the co-pilot was someone that I had meet a few times. He is the boyfriend of my sister's friend. Was never close to him, but I couldnt help to feel the sadness. I cant even begin to fathom how his family or the family of all the other passengers must be feeling. I also couldnt understand why it's taking so long for MAS to confirm anyhting until i read that obviously procedures have to be followed and until they have found something, then cant simply confirm what has actually happened. Also the families deserve to know first, so everyone else just plese sit tight and pray and pray. 

Now feeling slightly nervous for the upcoming trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...