Tuesday 3 June 2014

End of May Birthday parties

The hubs asked me the other day, "dah lama tak pergi kenduri yang?" He always makes a mickey out me from the fact that we (used) to have to go to many of my friend's wedding. But that era has now long gone (I guess most of them are all married now) and it has been replaced with birthday parties and kenduri aqiqah instead.

Last weekend we had 2 birthday parties.

1. Kenduri Doa Selamat and Sayf and Syamim's birthday celebration 

Held at my aunty's house in Cyberjaya. Sayf wasn't in a good mood, so Abg Chik ended up blowing the candles.


The decorations were done by my aunties and cousins! All DIY yo! hehe


It's been a while since I hung out with the aunties and my grandma came down as well for the kenduri.


2. Lana turns three!

First, the party activities were at Gymboree Bangsar. The last time we went there for the trial class, Nazrin has just started walking. This time around he was literally running all over the place. He absolutely LOVED it especially when he saw all the different slides! 

I was happy to see that he could follow instructions when they were doing the singing activities. Well done boy!



I tried to take pictures of him but they were all blurry!! He just couldn't keep still.



After the activities, we all enjoyed ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins! After that we headed to Wondermama for lunch.

When we reached the private party room at Wondermama, the room was beautifully decorated according to the Hello Kitty theme.

Check out the balloon backdrop and the dessert buffet!!! Awesome!!



Lana with her loving parents!!

Happy birthday Lana girl! What an intelligent and beautiful girl you turned out to be! 



Us at the party. Not all Sexy Bombshells were here though.

Phew! What a tiring weekend it was!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...