Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Review - Sephora Mini Heated Eyelas Curler

I recently bought this Heated Eyelash Curler by Sephora through Zalora.
Did you know that Zalora stocks quite a few items online? So if you can't be bothered to go out, you can purchase your beauty items online!

As you all know I have very sparse (non-existent) eyelashes. So I need all the help I can get in that department.

The Curler
Instructions
Back of the box
It actually works!
I bet if you had more lashes they would curl beautifully.
Heating up is super quick too!
Check out my lashes after!

My curly lashes!




1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted one to try but too scared coz my lashes are quite short. Even thought of doing eyelash extension. Hee

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS