Thursday 8 January 2015

Review - Shizens Lip Tattoo

As I previously told you, we all received a full sized Lip Tattoo from Shizens worth RM168 in our Butterfly Project Beauty Box.

Apparently the lip tattoo is suppose to add moisture to relieve the formation of fine lines. It also helps to lighten dark pigmented lip and gradually turn them into rosy tones.

Shizens Lip Tattoo

The lip tattoo is white in colour and upon first application. As time goes by (say about a minute) it turns pink!
1st application
Changing colour from white to pink
Pink!
The pink colour lasts a long long time! At the point where I swatched the lip tattoo on my hand, the colour stayed there even after I washed it with make up remover!






Plus Points

+ Rosy luscious lips
+ Long lasting pink colour
+ Nice soft pink shade

Minus Points

- It taste a bit salty! Or is that just me?
- Pricey - RM168 for 8ml



FOR MORE INFO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...