Monday 23 March 2015

Review - ZOEVA 142 concealer buffer brush


Bought this brush a few weeks ago and I am madly in love with it!
Previously, I used a brush from Sephora and it was hard and prickly. This however was so soft and just the perfect size to blend and buff my corrector, concealer and powder! Best thing is it's only RM35 from Luxola.com! It has a round end and it's thick and full. So its easy to work in the products under the eyes to conceal the panda eyes!


I swear, Zoeva brushes are the best there is! So comparable to MAC brushes so if you're looking for some do head on over at Luxola. I keep wanting to get the sets but it's always sold out, so I have been buying the individual brushes. Now that I have about 5 of them, I still want to get the set! Crazy right?!


Best concealer brush eva!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...