Tuesday 15 March 2016

Friday traffic madness

This actually happened last Friday.
It was pouring heavily and I was enjoying my Aunty Anne's while moving slowly through the traffic.

Suddenly right in front of my eyes a tree fell on top of the car just in front of us. At the same time a motorist was under it and it hit him straight bang on the head OFF his motorcycle. I slammed on the brakes and immediately closed my eyes as I feared for the safety of the motorcyclist. Luckily he got up so he was ok. Phew!


The guy in the white is the driver of the car. Luckily the tree fell on the back of his car. A few moments after I took this, a few more people from the nearby construction site came to help and move the car as the tree had blocked both sides of the road. 

Alhamdulillah syukur that we were safe and no one was badly injured!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...