Monday 13 June 2016

Ustaz Nouman Ali Khan; Al-Baqarah

Usually when it's time for me to face my mountain of unfolded laundry, I would pick a TV series to watch. I have been seeing the live event of the reading of this surah a few times and I have been intrigued to listen to it. So this morning, I chose this as I did my chore and MasyaAllah what a revelation! He only covered the first few ayats and went into it for an hour. He spent half of the time (if not more) just talking about alif lam mim. But my biggest take away from this was the fact that the Quran was sent down not only as a guidance but as you keep reading it and understanding it, it is there to guide you all the way! To be honest, apart from the occasional reading of the Yaasin it's been a while since I read the Quran what more to understand it. Listening to this and the rest of the series will definitely help to understand it. Nouman Ali Khan talks about it and breaks it down so that it is so easy to understand. 

Alhamdulillah, so grateful that I listened to it this morning. Do check it out on facebook or https://bayyinah.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...