Friday 15 July 2016

6th Wedding Anniversary Present

We have been married for 6 years!
Let's take a trip down memory lane :)

 2008 - London

2010 - KLCC

2011 - Nazrin was under a month then

2012 - Nazrin's birthday party

So as per usual I had to remind him that our anniversary was coming up :P If I had left it to him he would have no idea. Lucky that I did remind him as that day he was in Pavillion so he picked something up from Jo Malone!













This is my favourite scent as it was my first ever Jo Malone perfume (which was one of the hantaran). Unfortunaly I left the perfume somewhere and has been wanting to get a replacement. So I was super glad that he got the body creme in this scent! It's smell heavenly and it's so creamy. I go to bed feeling and smelling like a million bucks.

Thank you for the present. To an eternity of anniversaries with you yang. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...