Thursday 8 September 2016

Make up lately

Just a flatlay of empty boxed
I realised that I haven't been posting my make up looks lately so I thought I'd share.
I have to say that I've been in a bit of a rut. So most days at work, it's super simple make up.

Usual daily make up

I have been wearing a new foundation which is the Nars Sheer Glow but I think I prefer my Laura Mercier better. As you can see above, it was barely 10am but my face was slick and oily.

These days I usually wear foundation, blush, eyeliner and mascara.

And here are a few looks to a wedding and an outing where I put a little bit more of an effort. Heheh

To a wedding
#alwayswithfilter
Still haven't found a solution to get rid of those pesky bumps! Grrrr

Out to lunch
I finally wore my dUCk too :p

What make up have you been using? I keep wanting to buy more but I know I have so much already and I have been good and NOT buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...