Thursday 29 March 2018

Dior Woc Microcannage Unboxing

As I mentioned previously in my birthday post, I got myself a birthday present. It was also to mark one of the biggest work KPI that I achieved at the year end. So I took the plunge and finally got myself a Wallet on a Chain from Dior.

I have been wanting one since forever. You can even check out this post back in 2013 where I ended up buying a different bag as an alternative. I wanted to get a Dior this time coz it start with a D hahah plus I already have a Chanel handbag. So after going to the boutique in KLCC and choosing my colour, I placed an order with a personal shopper where I saved RM1,700! So here is my new baby!




A little review :

  • I love the colour. So easy to match and looks so elegant!
  • It's small! I can only put my iphone 8 plus and pretty much NOTHING ELSE! I just don't have the budget to get the bigger size. 
  • Also, I figured if I don't buy it now the price will increase again next year and I would not be able to afford it! 
  • I wished I got the normal white box though instead of the red Christmas edition one.
Here is the unboxing video too! Enjoy!

post signature


2 comments:

  1. Love it!! Congratulations on your self reward :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's babe, i would have loved the small size but a bit (more like a LOT) out of my budget!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...