Friday 3 August 2018

Fashion Valet Mid Year Sale Haul




Who else stocked up on their dUCk scarves during the FV Mid Year Sale?

On the morning of the sale, the website had crazy traffic and I couldn't seem to open it! I guess all the dUCkies were flocking to the site after knowing that the scarves were on sale! With the discount code (and if you buy 4 items) one scarf was ONLY RM51!! 

That night I bought 3 items and I was kicking myself afterwards coz if I added another item, I could have gotton 40% off instead of 20%. In the first round I got myself an inner and 2 scarves.

Then I kept browsing for more scarves since they were at such a bargain! But I kept adding things that were actually out of stock so in the end the only colours available were colours that I wouldn't have bought at full price. But I really wanted a twilly because the leather on one of my bag's handle were coming off and a friend suggested that I put a twilly on it! So in order to get the 40% off, I just added random things into the cart like stickers and paper clips (!). I also got a top/sweater from Schmiley Mo which was at a great bargain.

Here's a flatlay of my haul :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...