Friday 31 May 2013

I want to go to the SPA PARTY by Butterfly Project!

I am super excited about this event right here and I am praying and hoping to score and invite! 

A SPA PARTY at Posh!Nail Spa 


This event is brought to you by The Butterfly Project which is a community on Facebook for all beauty bloggers.


So here are 3 reasons why I would LOVE to go to this SPA PARTY.

 1. To spread my wings (pun intended!) and mingle with the rest of the beauty bloggers out there

My blog is practically a baby as I just recently started. So this would be the best opportunity for me to get to know all the beauty bloggers out there especially the Queen Bee herself Miss Plusizekitten. God knows how many times this woman actually convinced me to buy a new product just from reading her review. It would be great to get to know and network with all the other bloggers out there too!



2.To look and feel younger by the pampering of the collaborators above!

I just realized that most of the members of the Butterfly Projects are such young things! So but getting my nails done at Posh! Nail Spa, lathering my slightly wrinkling skin with products by so Soft. so JOHNSON'S® and The Body Shop Malaysia , using masks from TT Mask Malaysia and trying all the free samples from OnlyBeauty, at least I can try to make myself feel younger so that I don't stand out so much as the old aunty at the party.



3. To represent all the working mummies out there

I am a working mother of one, so a spa day would be an absolute treat for me. To get my nails done and put my feet up for the pedicure at Posh! Nail Spa, to eat the little bites provided by Idea Food Solution and all co-ordinated by the ever so professional event planner Tres Chic would be the perfect day off for a working mummy. I would also like to put away my heels and the corporate suit to replace them with some flip flops from Havaianas and wear something flowy and comfy from Pink N' Proper. I would also capture shots from the fotobox from the day to take home to show my Little Man and also as a souvenir from the lovely day that I had.

So this mummy is really really hoping that she can win that exclusive invite to the SPA PARTY to enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...