Tuesday 30 July 2013

Coach Legacy

Once you have bought your first designer handbag, it's kinda hard to stop! My first one was my Speedy 25 bought when I was in Paris. But all these while, I never batted an eye towards Coach handbags. Never have been a fan but my thoughts have changed!

In the past year or so, they have really upped their game. They have moved away from the double CC's monogram and have started using striking color leathers. I love their legacy line especially this mini tanner in coral!

It comes in many other bright colours.


This is a cheaper substitute to the infamous Celine tote.

And check out their new Madison line! Loving the dual tone of the handbags. Spacious, perfect for work!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...