Wednesday 31 July 2013

New and Improved Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair

New Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II


I got an email last week from Estee Lauder about their new and improved ANR serum. After filling in a form online I was told to pick up my sample so I did during lunch today.


2 x 1.5ml satchets

So what is so special about this serum?

  • 1st DNA impaired serum. Targeting straight to your skin's core
  • The new improved serum contains Chronolux CB technology (apparently even if you haven't had enough sleep your skin will feel as if you had and you would still look fresh!)

They put some serum on my hand and from the get go you can see the difference already!
The lines are less visible on the left (with serum) when compared to the right hand (without serum). Focus on the middle area of the hand.



I guess with prolonged use, it will reduce the visibility of the lines and wrinkles. So I will continue to use this serum for deter aging effects.

For more info: 

Also there is a competition where you can win a bottle of this magic stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...