Tuesday 3 September 2013

Nazrin meets Raja Nazrin

When we first found out we were having a boy Kimi immediately suggested the name Azroy. Yes as in Azroy from Gila Gila Remaja, played by Faizal Hussein. Apparently it would be cool but I veto-ed that obviously. 

So then he suggested Nasri (Arsenal player??) but that was a bit too geeky so I suggested Nazrin instead. Strong and distinguished kind of like Raja Nazrin Shah himself. A well educated man and good looking too! The fact that he's a prince from Kuala Kangsar my kampung is an additional factor.

Raja Nazrin usually performs his Eid prayers at Masjid Ubudiah, Kuala Kangsar and I said to Kimi we should pray there next year so that we could take a picture of Nazrin with Raja Nazrin. But yesterday we bumped into him at Kino KLCC . I took the plunge and went over to say hi to him. I told him that my son's name is Nazrin too and if we could trouble him for a photo. He was so nice and friendly and commented that Nazrin is "a good looking kid". Mummy was very proud indeed! I did not follow any protocol, I think I was suppose to address him as Tuanku (?) and even told Nazrin to "salam Uncle" (OMG fail!). Luckily he didn't mind at all. 

Here's the picture of them, mummy was too excited that she forgot to take one with him!



Nazrin couldn't be bothered, he was too busy with his new excavator! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...