Thursday 31 October 2013

3 Litre Water Challenge

Just read this article;

Drinking three litres of water a day took TEN YEARS off my face: Sarah, 42, was hoping to solve her headaches and poor digestion... just look what else happened
  • One in five women drinks less than the recommended daily intake of water
  • Every system and function in our body depends on water...
  • Especially because the liquid flushes toxins from vital organs

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2480491/How-drinking-litres-water-day-took-years-face.html#ixzz2jGT7oTxe Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook



Just look at her face after a month of drinking 3 litres of water a day.


Some extracts from the article; 

'Your kidneys, which filter waste products from the blood before turning it to urine, will quickly feel the benefit, as they will be getting a good flush through.'

I'd expected my stomach to feel bloated with all the extra water but it's actually flatter than usual. And my husband says the cellulite on my bottom and thighs has vanished.
The dark rings and wrinkles under my eyes have virtually disappeared, and my skin looks plumper and more nourished. My friend, who is a beauty therapist, says this is because the water is helping my skin cells regenerate more efficiently.
Dr Emma Derbyshire, senior lecturer in nutritional physiology at Manchester Metropolitan University and adviser to the Natural Hydration Council, says: 'Our brain is 73 per cent water, so poor hydration can affect how it functions. Dehydration can reduce our ability to concentrate as well as our cognitive performance.'



Usually I drink about 1 litre a day at the office. Then after office I don't drink that much. Will definately up the intake after reading the benefits. My want to bid goodbye to my dark cirles, the pooch and the cellulites!!

I also would love to try making all these infused water.

This one is great for detox!

Detox

A refreshing drink to stay hydrated and receive a healthy dose of Vitamin C to rid your body of toxins!2013-06-06 09.45.30
Lemons – 2 sliced
6 to 8 mint leaves
½ cucumber – sliced
Lime – 2 sliced
3 Quarts of Water

Come and join the 3 litre water challenge with me! #3litrewaterchallege on Instagram!

Let's do it darlings!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing dear! I'm determined to give this one a try! Also, the detox recipe sounds refreshing! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by!! the detox water is yums!! I even added strawberries too.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...