Friday 4 October 2013

It's a Boy! Kakak's baby shower

My sister in law is having a baby boy so we decided to throw her a surprise baby shower!

I was designated as the party planner so I was in charge of the decorations and desserts.
My other SIL was in charge of balloons and my MIL was in charge of the main course.
Kimi was in charge of the games and he was so semangat that he even made "a wheel" kinda like wheel of fortune game. He also made kakak's sash ! 


SURPRISE!!!
Sash was handmade by Kimi
But we waited so long for their arrival, we didn't manage to yell SURPRISE in unison. She just walked in and we all just said...surprise hehe

Dessert Table
All decorations were printed off from this website and it was all FREE!
I made those flower ruffles (from Daiso) and also the circular fan.

I ordered my cakes and cupcakes from The Owl Bakery. Who? hehe my girl Natte'!
Everyone was singing praises on how good her cupcakes and cake were!!
Well she does make THE best red velvet cupcakes EVER!

Add caption
Close up of the dessert table
It's this cute?? It's an blue ombre' cake.

Blue velvet..super moist with delicious cream cheese frosting
The sugar cookies
With Mas who helped me get the balloons and also setting up the dessert table.
My Mother In Law with her yummy mee udang!
Second time daddy to be playing the "Guess the Poo" game
Second game was "Guess the mummy's tummy"

With the second time mummy to be!
I think everyone enjoyed themselves at the party and it was really nice to see that we all made Kakak happy. I also loved planning it, something I could consider going into!







1 comment:

  1. weeee....i loved my suprised shower! i kept everything, and kept on ogling at the details.
    thank u so much my loved ones. xoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...