Monday 9 December 2013

3 litre water challenge - UPDATE


As you can see, I can only manage to drink 3 litres during the week.
Can't seem to do it over the weekend.

These were the areas I targeted;
  • dark rings and wrinkles - they haven't miraculously vanished but has lessened a little bit
  • bloated - less bloated but not by much
  • cellulite on my bottom and thighs - very surprised to see that THIS has reduced significantly!!!! WOW!!! it used to be quite bad but it looks soo much smoother on the surface (but still lightly lumpy when squeezed..but hey it's still an improvement!)
So definitely will continue to down the 3 litres per day whenever I am at work!!! Even though I was expecting more result but it can't be harmful to continue right?

Keep drinking water peeps!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...