Tuesday 3 December 2013

Dermalogica - solar defense booster REVIEW

I went for my  usual facial at Aster Spring over the weekend.It was long overdue so extraction was a b*tch! OUCH!!

I purchased their packages at the beginning of the year and I still have RM800 to use up until January next year. Their facials are expensive!! So buying a package and putting it on Ezy-payment is the way to go. Anyways after the facial the usual sales rep would try to push you to buy their products and my word they are also EXPENSIVE! I really can't afford to buy their cleanser, toner, moisturiser, serums and sunblock. All those can easily set you back for thousandsof ringgit!!

But I was running out of sunblock and didn't really like the Olay moisturiser + spf 15 i purchased before (too oily for my skin) so I asked for a sunblock that they would recommend. Of course they would get me to buy their most expensive one! But I am pushing 30 and the sun is the main cause of aging so let's prevent that!

solar defense booster spf50 50ml
all skin conditions.
Add critical UVA and UVB defense to your moisturizer or foundation with this Broad Spectrum sunscreen for all skin conditions. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors.
Price = RM278 (I get 5% discount so it's RM264.10)

Light weight
Not oily
Lovely lavander-ish smell
spf 50!

So.Damn.Expensive!
Shiny after application
Have to use a lot to get maximum coverage


This is way too expensive though so I will have to look for a non oily moisturiser with SPF coverage. Any suggestion ladies??!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...