Thursday 30 January 2014

Stila Surreal Pallete, eyeliner and liquid lipstick - swatches and review

This is one of my birthday gifts this year given by my Bimbotches (nadia, ann and paris).

I had a board meeting yesterday so I had to look presentable so I decided to try this out. 

Stila Artist Essential Set
4 eyeshadow sets
#9 Eyeshadow Blend Brush
Convertible Color Dual lip & Cheek Cream
Smudge Stick Waterproof Eyeliner
Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick
Surreal Palette
Swatches
The set comes with instructions for the eyeshadows



But I didn't follow the instructions and just did my usual eyeshadow.




Full face makeup (with camera360 filter hehe)
The eyeshadow was great! Heavily pigmented except for 'Dream' but I suppose that was suppose to be the base anyway. 'Symbolic' was very glittery which was nice. 'Fantasy' was dark and that's as dark as I would go at the office. I didn't even use 'Reality' as I didn't want a heavy smokey eye look at the office. But all in all - this could be my next fave palette. I have been using Bobbi Brown's palette taken from my sister hehe.
I prefer brown coloured eyeshadows more than coloured ones. I always think that I can't pull it off in the fear that I will end up looking like a tranny!  I will put up more reviews of the other palettes as I get around to trying them.

I also used the eyeliner and it was so smooth to put on. You know how some eyeliners are a bit on the dry side? This one just glides on!

The liquid lipstick was great too! And true to it's name it does stay on all day. Even after a full aerobics workout, the lipstick was still visible (although not as initially worn).

Surreal Palette
Eyeliner
Liquid Lipstick




post signature




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...