Thursday 10 April 2014

Review - Yadah Collagen Ampoule


I first came across Yadah at the Butterfly Project and Yadah event where I won a bottle of their Colagen Ampoule. I have been using it ever since as my day and night serum (I add 3 drops of Argan Oil for night) and I absolutely love it!

Here is a short description of the ampoule:

Highly concentrated deep sea marine collagen penetrates deep into the epidermis to activate collagen synthesis and help repair damaged cells, enhance skin elasticity and promote skin firmness. Potent anti-oxidant vegetable growth cells protect against free radicals to strengthen skin immunity with sodium hyaluronate to boost skin hydration. Suitable for all skin types. Can be used before a serum or moisturiser after cleanser and toner.
Retail : RM 65.00


So when I ran out of the serum, I tried to buy another bottle at Sasa Alamanda. However, the Sasa at Alamanda just recently closed to be replaced by Benefit Cosmetics.

I googled and found that Hermo is selling it (Sold out at hiShop) and with a discount!!!

I must say, loved the experience of shopping on Hermo. Quick sign in via Facebook, order 2 items for free delivery and super quick delivery. Ordered on Monday morning, got my orders on Tuesday noon.







The serum is lightweight, not oily and smells good. I think the best bit is the fact that it's not too thick or oily. Hence why I love to use it during the day too! More importantly, the price! At RM65 per 30ml bottle (10% discount on Hermo) it's an absolute bargain!



A definite repeat purchase! Totally approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...