Tuesday 20 May 2014

The Launch of Symphony Lake Suite @KLCC

The Symphony Lake Suite @ KLCC is Kuala Lumpur's Premier Event Space.
This prestigious first-of-its-kind bespoke venue is the perfect spot for any event to create a significant splash.

The event hall is next to the Symphony Lake and has the stunning view of the Iconic Twin Towers.
Last Saturday I was privileged to be invited for the launch. It was an excuse for me to get dressed up and hang out with my buddies. 

I wore my trusty Little Black Dress and accessorized it with a necklace from  Forever New and my Chanel earrings. I even dropped by the local saloon to do up my hair!

My date for the night was Paris and we had a ball that night just hanging out with Nadia, Diana and Ikmal.
Me and my handsome date for the night, Paris

With Nadia

With Ikmal




With the gang that night!
The night consisted of performances and a fashion show by Tom Abang Saufi. It was a free and easy event, as you are encouraged to tour and walk around the area. It's the perfect space for events and even weddings! Imagine getting married with KLCC as the backdrop!

A fashion show from Tom Abang Saufi

The decorations for the night was done by none other than Rizalman and the event was managed by CD Communications Group

Details on the space - 
Capacity chart

Floor plan - Mezzanine floor

Floor plan - Main Hall

Rates
For more info check out:


Symphony Lake Suite @ KLCC
Email : marketing@symphonylakesuite.com.my
www.symphonylakesuite.com.my


Thanks again for the invite Dee !!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...