Thursday 7 August 2014

Review - Jo Malone : Orange Blossom

When Ems came back, she asked if I wanted anything.
I asked her to buy me my Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey as I have lost mine.

But when she passed me the perfume, she got me a different one!



Orange Blossom 
Lucky for me, this was the one I tried during the hand massage (Read here) and LOVED IT!

My collection

A shimmering garden oasis. Clementine flower sparkles over a heart of orange blossom and water lily, with warm undertones of orris and balsamic vetiver. Pure delight.

Here is a chart on what works with the perfume if you want to layer it. (sorry can't remember where I got this from eek)


Lucky for me I can layer this Orange Blossom with my English Pear and Freesia! BONUS!!

Thanks Ems for the perfume! *kiss*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...