Friday 26 September 2014

Zoella Beauty!

One of the top beauty blogger from the UK, Zoella has just launched her Beauty line!
I love to watch her youtube vids coz she is so adorable and cute and funny!
Now I have much respect for her! She is barely in her twenties, she has managed to have her own beauty line and she also has written a book (which will be out in Nov!).

Here are the items from her new line (all pic were taken from Zoella.co.uk);











Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion - £5
Soak Opera Bath Soak and Shower Cream - £5
Blissful Mistful Fragranced Body Mist - £8
Let's Glow Fragranced Candle - £5
Fizz Bar Fragranced Bath Fizzer - £5
Guinea Pig & Eyes Makeup Bag/ Pencil Case - £8


I would love to try the shower cream and bath fizzers. And I definately want the candle and eyes makeup bag!!

Unfortunately, these are ONLY available through Superdrug (UK's watsons equivalent) so I am now looking for people from the UK to come back so I could order some through them!

Congrats Zozeebo on your launch!!!! *kiss*

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...