Thursday 12 March 2015

Dinner at Michealangelo's Pavillion

This is becoming one of my favourite Italian restaurant.
Took my sister here for her birthday treat and this is what we ordered!

Starter - Mushroom soup
Creamy and flavourfull



Mains - Teerah : Avocado & Prawn Creamy Pasta



Mains - Me: The Seafood Linguini
It was served on a sizzling hot plate and I nearly burnt my tongue. They put in capers and olives in the pasta so it was delicious.



Dessert - Choc Lava Cake
This is becoming our tradition, me buying her this for her birthday! We had the Lava cake at Thirty8 last year.




Happy Birthday Mek Ya! (Can you believe that she's 6 months pregnant?!!)



I would totally recommend this restaurant for the food is just top notch. Price is not exorbitant and they have great lunch deals! Go for the lunch sets as the portion is not too big and great value for money if you want to try it for the first time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...