Monday 2 March 2015

New Watch!

I was in desperate need of a new watch as I have lost my old one.
I contemplated buying a watch maker watch, but I wasn't prepared to make that investment yet! It's at least RM2k and I was so afraid of losing it again.
So after looking around and browsing I finally decided on this one!


As I have previously purchased from their site before, my details were saved and it was literally a one-click purchase! And here comes the best part, although the item would be coming from the US, it only took 7 days to arrive (including Saturday and Sunday!). Super impressive delivery!! 


And here is my watch.
I wanted a stainless steel watch as I am bound to get it wet! I also made sure that the face is small for my small-ish wrist.



Price USD175
Customs and Tax USD17.50
Purchased from shopbop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...