Thursday 21 January 2016

34th Birthday Celebrations

My 34th birthday came and went. 

On my birthday, I went to KLCC to get a new casing for my new phone (birthday present from the hubby!) and also to Bobbi Brown to pick my a free samples and make up lesson. 

Got them to teach my how to do easy smokey eyes again and ended up purchasing their eyeshadow sticks. It was the mini version so they were only RM58 for two!



Then I met up with my sister and her friend for dessert and she treated me to this sinful french toast!




When I got home, Kimi bought a cake and balloons so we celebrated with my family.





The following night was the celebration with the in-laws. Another cake and also got a lovely anklet from them!



I got this trinket box from Mary



Finally last night, Diana took us for dinner!
My rack of lamb was SO good!!



Another great birthday celebrations! Truly truly blessed for my family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...