Friday 12 August 2016

Benefit Gimme Brow and Ready, Set, Brow Deluxe Samples

Have you tried the new Benefit brow line?
I managed to get my hands on 2 deluxe samples and these are the Gimme Brow and Ready, Set, Brow ("RSB").

I received Gimme Brow free from purchasing Elle's magazine while the RSB was received from Benefit counter after filling in a survey.



Here are the swatches;

Top : Ready, Set, Brow (clear)
Bottom: Gimme Brow in shade 5

RSB is more of a setting gel to be applied after you have filled in your brows. So for someone who has sparse barely there brows, I feel that this is redundant.

Gimme Brow would be the star product for me. It quickly fills the brows and shapes it somewhat. It's not as precise as using a pencil but it's perfect for me coz I can fill my brows with a few sweeps of the brush on the brows. The only complain I have is that the brush is a bit prickly and hard. I wished it was softer. Would definitely purchase the full size of this but in a lighter shade (perhaps 4).

Which one is your fave? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...