Tuesday 11 October 2016

Review - Bourjois Souffle de Velvet Matte Lip


Hello hello!

Things have been pretty manic at work so haven't had the chance to update since the F1 weekend!
Anyhoo, today I wanted to share with you a new matte lippy from Bourjois!

Bonjour!

For days when I can't quite be bothered for a full face make up, a red lippy goes a long way to give you a fresh look. Here I just applied foundation, eyeliner and the new souffle de velvet matte liquid lipstick!

Red matte lips
This is in the colour 07 Plum plum pidou. I love that this is sheer matte. So if you don't want to stand out so much, you can blend it so that it's not super bright red. It is also does not dry your lips! The dofur application is also nice and soft.

07 Plum

Top : Blended so it looks sheer
Bottom : Bright colour

Another plus is taking it off. I hate it when I am trying with all my might to take off the matte liquid lipstick but it's like a layer of paint that needed to be stripped off. With this one, all I needed was a dry tissue! 


You can get yours at Watsons for RM42.80, available in 8 beautiful colours!

Special thanks to The Butterfly Project for the hook up!


* Product courtesy of Bourjois Malaysia but all opinions are of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...