Wednesday 18 January 2017

Review - Master Palette by Mario and Huda Beauty Matte Lip

As a birthday present to myself (alasan je) I ordered myself this highly coveted, most sought after eyeshadow palette! It's my Mario, who is Kim K's make up artist. This is not available in Malaysia so I ordered this through my friend Feeza, a fellow make up junkie. She bought this in Dubai and it's RM320. Pretty expensive but totally worth it!



Here are some looks I created. Apologies as I know most of my looks are the same! :p





The eyeshadows are so pigmented! and so easy to blend and super soft. It's totally worth the money spent! The range of shadows are awesome so I am set for the next 2 years without having to buy any other eyeshadows! MAJOR LOVE!

Also another current fave is my Huda Liquid Matte in Ikon.
I love this colour and the staying power is pretty awesome (although on me some of it rubs off after eating). It doesn't dry the lips or accentuate any cracked lips.

Here is a flatlay of the make up I used in Singapore.



Here is the look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...